Juanita BellavanceHow many times have you heard it before? Talk to yourself in positive, affirming language. Does it work? One thing I’ve learned is that when you keep hearing the same thing over and over in various ways and by various successful people, there must be something to it so take the coaching and apply the strategies.
7 strategies for shifting your mind to its positive power:
1. Write your own affirmations and read them aloud every morning and night.
2. Read positive books.
3. Surround yourself with positive people.
4. Listen to success tapes or cd’s.
5. Begin a physical fitness training regimen.
6. Get a coach.
7. Clear the clutter around your home and office.
So now you have it. It’s simple. Just apply these strategies and everything will turn out fine, right? Now that you know what to do, how do you fit it all into your schedule?
Streamline the list:
1. Listen to Brainspeak for your affirmations. You can listen while doing other things and even while listening to other informational cd’s or tapes. It’s subliminal and gets through to your subconscious faster than you can on your own.
2. Get a coach for consistent positive support as well as entrepreneurial mentoring. This gives you an accountability system as well as access to getting unstuck when obstacles pop up.
3. Arrange your life so you can walk to work or ride a bicycle. I’ve read recently that in Oregon there are even incentive programs for people who do this.
4. Hire an organizer for keeping the clutter cleared periodically and a virtual assistant for your more repetitious tasks that don’t need your talent to produce effectively.
Follow this streamlined approach and you now only have two daily items to schedule – that is, listening to information cd’s or reading books AND an exercise regimen. The rest gets handled seemingly behind the scenes and effortlessly on your part by your VA and through Brainspeak.
As an entrepreneur you probably want control over your time as well as your income. Next thing you know you find yourself swamped with disciplines to keep yourself on track and focused. You suddenly feel like you’re still not free from the repetition of the work-a-day life.
Follow the streamlined guide above and you will soon begin to increase focus, productivity and energy while decreasing the amount of time to keep yourself in the mental state that provide those standards.
By Juanita Bellavance